Saturday, September 5, 2009
SOMETHING for the So-called SCHOLARS from AMOUNG US!
SOMETHING for the So-called SCHOLARS from AMOUNG US!
In the Name of Allah; the TRUE and LIVING GOD, The ONE that came as MASTER FARD Muhammad!
Some of US claim that Allah (GOD) came to US in the person of Master Fard Muhammad; well, to those of US that believes so, or claims to KNOW so, What is OUR personal expectations, and are OUR personal expectations the same that ALLAH expects?! If not, how can We be MUSLIMS if We refuse to submit OUR expectations to HIS?! As We stand to validate the claims of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, lets do so by examining Ourselves within the context of expectation. For it is not a scholar that We say came to SAVE Us; nor is it a sage, pastor, reverend or a prophet, BUT We CLAIM that GOD HIMSELF has come and chose Us to be the NEXT RULERS!
The NEXT,NEXT,NEXT Rulers; what does this mean?? As We come to facebook and myspace to supposedly debate and discuss the issues that confront humanity in general, and the black man and woman in particular... as We post links and articles explaining and showing the sorry state of the global existence, try to understand that NOTHING will change UNTIL We accept the Position that GOD ALLAH came to PLACE US IN! What this means is that NO ONE, no other nation or group will change the condition of THIS world UNTIL We who have accepted the identity and subsequent MISSION of MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD stands UP and QUALIFIES Ourselves for that POSITION that AWAITS US!
AND what is that position...? 'RULERS of the NEXT World'!
Now, Allah gave US a Wisdom, the WISDOM of GOD can be found within OUR lessons. These Lessons are to re-TRAIN Our way of thinking, it is to cause US to become Mathematical, rather than EMOTIONAL thinkers. Hopefully all of Us will re-dedicate Ourselves to the study of these Lessons, for remember, these LESSONS come directly from whom We Claim to be GOD!
In order to place the power of the Lessons and the 'Problem Book' into perspective, I have posted the following. Consider what is being stated in relationship to Our own knowledge base and intellectual stability. Is it true that We as individuals and a group got some studying to do? I don't know, lets find out!
What it took to get an 8th grade education in 1895.
Remember when grandparents and great-grandparents stated that they only had an 8th grade education? Well,
check this out. Could any of us have passed the 8th grade in 1895?
This is the eighth-grade final exam from 1895 in Salina , Kansas , USA . It was taken from the original document on file at the Smokey Valley Genealogical Society and Library in Salina , and reprinted by the Salina Journal.
8th Grade Final Exam: Salina, Kansas - 1895
Grammar (Time, one hour)
1. Give nine rules for the use of capital letters.
2. Name the parts of speech and define those that have no modifications.
3. Define verse, stanza and paragraph
4. What are the principal parts of a verb? Give principal parts of 'lie,''play,' and 'run.'
5. Define case; illustrate each case.
6 What is punctuation? Give rules for principal marks of punctuation.
7 - 10. Write a composition of about 150 words and show therein that you understand the practical use of the rules of grammar.
Arithmetic (Time,1 hour 15 minutes)
1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
2. A wagon box is 2 ft. Deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. Wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
3. If a load of wheat weighs 3,942 lbs., what is it worth at 50cts/bushel, deducting 1,050 lbs. for tare?
4. District No 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
5. Find the cost of 6,720 lbs. Coal at $6.00 per ton.
6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft.. Long at $20 per metre?
8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance of which is 640 rods?
10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt
U.S. History (Time, 45 minutes)
1. Give the epochs into which U.S. History is divided
2. Give an account of the discovery of America by Columbus
3. Relate the causes and results of the Revolutionary War.
4. Show the territorial growth of the United States
5. Tell what you can of the history of Kansas
6. Describe three of the most prominent battles of the Rebellion.
7. Who were the following: Morse, Whitney, Fulton , Bell , Lincoln , Penn, and Howe?
8. Name events connected with the following dates: 1607, 1620, 1800, 1849, 1865.
Orthography (Time, one hour)
[Do we even know what this is??]
1. What is meant by the following: alphabet, phonetic, orthography, etymology, syllabication
2. What are elementary sounds? How classified?
3. What are the following, and give examples of each: trigraph, subvocals, diphthong, cognate letters, linguals
4. Give four substitutes for caret 'u.' (HUH?)
5. Give two rules for spelling words with final 'e.' Name two exceptions under each rule.
6. Give two uses of silent letters in spelling. Illustrate each.
7. Define the following prefixes and use in connection with a word: bi, dis-mis, pre, semi, post, non, inter, mono, sup.
8. Mark diacritically and divide into syllables the following, and name the sign that indicates the sound: card, ball, mercy, sir, odd, cell, rise, blood, fare, last.
9. Use the following correctly in sentences: cite, site, sight, fane, fain, feign, vane , vain, vein, raze, raise, rays.
10. Write 10 words frequently mispronounced and indicate pronunciation by use of diacritical marks and by syllabication.
Geography (Time, one hour)
1 What is climate? Upon what does climate depend?
2. How do you account for the extremes of climate in Kansas ?
3. Of what use are rivers? Of what use is the ocean?
4. Describe the mountains of North America
5. Name and describe the following: Monrovia , Odessa , Denver , Manitoba , Hecla , Yukon , St. Helena, Juan Fernandez, Aspinwall and Orinoco
6. Name and locate the principal trade centers of the U.S. Name all the republics of Europe and give the capital of each.
8. Why is the Atlantic Coast colder than the Pacific in the same latitude?
9. Describe the process by which the water of the ocean returns to the sources of rivers.
10. Describe the movements of the earth. Give the inclination of the earth.
Notice that the exam took FIVE HOURS to complete.
Gives the saying 'he only had an 8th grade education' a whole new meaning, doesn't it?
Also shows you how poor our education system has become!
At some point CLAIMS will be replaced with the MANIFEST EVIDENCE of Proof! As We pseudo scholars attempt to show and prove about GOD ALLAH and HIS servants, I hope We spend a considerable amount of time Mastering the Basics...for how can We become RULERS, if We cant even think the thoughts of an 8th Grader!
May Allah continue to bless all of Us with greater understanding and a greater level of Manifest Proof of Our belief.